Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Prankster

One evening, I had to go out to do some errands so I stopped at CVS to pick something up. I was standing in line patiently waiting for my turn to check out, when a woman approached me from behind and asked if I had any children. I thought it was a little odd, but I answered yes. She told me that she thought one of them was probably playing a trick on me and pointed to my bottom. I looked back and peeled a sticker off my shorts. Sure enough, I had a "Wow" sticker right on my back side. I told her that surely my son wouldn't have done something like that.

By the time I reached the car, I started to have second thoughts so I called home and asked to speak to Alex. I asked him about the sticker and he started laughing right away. He told me that he got it at tennis camp and had put it on my bottom while I was walking up the stairs to put Lindsay to bed. That was 5 hours ago! I had been wearing that sticker for most of the day. I was impressed that he went all day waiting for me to find it. Now that's patience!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Now you will always have to do a backside check before you leave the house.

    ReplyDelete