Monday, September 6, 2010

Tweetsie Railroad

We took a day trip to Tweetsie Railroad, a western amusement park build especially for kids. We had a blast. I can't wait until Lindsay can ride more rides. She loved the trains and riding in the cars the best. Watch out world, Alex is at the wheel!

We learned our lesson from the Tilt-a-Whirl. Lindsay does not like twirling around and around. She loved it at first, but it got going too fast and she started signing "all done". I couldn't make it be "all done" so she buried her head in my arm and waited for it to be over. She ran right to Dan when we got off and attached herself to him. She swatted at me when I told her I was sorry and tried to hold her. She eventually forgave me.

Alex is getting old enough to start riding the "big kid" rides. He loved this one even though it made his cheeks hurt.


Lindsay loved riding the train. We are practicing making the "toot toot" sound--always working on those speech skills!






No comments:

Post a Comment