Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

I saw this costume and knew it was for Lindsay.
Lindsay went trick-or-treating as Abby Cadabby from
Sesame Street (her absolute favorite character).
She loved the wand and kept her wings on the
entire night.
Alex dressed as Harry Potter. He has been reading
the books this fall and has seen a couple
of the movies.

We actually let Lindsay walk this year and collect
her own bag of candy. She did well for awhile.
When she got tired, we loaded her up in her wagon
and she sipped milk while her brother filled her bag.
Only a few idiots told her she had to say "trick-or-treat"
before getting candy. I told them politely that we're
working on it. I was very proud of my self control!

My sister and her family walked with us. The
boys were super cute as Superman and a cowboy.

The gang!






No comments:

Post a Comment