Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Banished Books


Any idea where Lindsay's basket of books is?


Yes, the bathroom!


Lindsay has developed a obsessive mentality about books lately. It's kind of like potato chips--you just can't eat one. We read books for hours and hours. After you've read a book 5 times and hide it from her, she'll go get another one. If you don't read it, she'll take your hands and put them on the book. Then she does the "book please" sign. Who can resist?


So, when I came home from school after an exhausting day, I just couldn't stomach the thought of reading a book 20 times. Yes, I hid them in the bathroom and shut the door. It wasn't a good mommy thing to do, but sometimes drastic measures have to be taken.


I'll get them out tomorrow, but I sure enjoyed the peace today.


No comments:

Post a Comment