Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wiggles

I took Alex and another boy to cub scout camp this morning.

Before I even started the engine, Alex asked me to please not play the Wiggles CD. Now, this is very different from the Alex that I know. Lately, he has been very enthusiastic about listening to the Wiggles every time we get in the car. He says it will make Lindsay happy, but he sings right along to every word and even makes requests. So when Alex asked me to not make him listen to the CD because his friend was in the car, I just smiled and turned it off.

Half way there, I decided to turn the CD on just to see what would happen. To my surprise, Alex started singing along. When the other boy covered his ears, Alex sang even louder. He then confessed that he liked the Wiggles. At this point, I stopped the CD so we could change the subject and the other boy could uncover his ears.

I can't wait until Alex is 10 and reads this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment