Friday, July 31, 2009

3 Strikes

We have not had the best luck this week.

On Sunday while Dan was mowing, the mower threw a rock into my van's side window and shattered it. It was pretty easy to replace, but still!

On Tuesday, the battery died in my van. Luckily the kids and I were at home. Goodbye $120.

Yesterday, I was going to heat Alex's lunch in the microwave. Everything seemed to look okay. It was making noise, the lights were on, and it dinged when it was finished, except it was stone cold. We have a built-in microwave so you know it won't be cheap to replace.

That's our third mini-disaster this week, so I think I'm finished. It's someone else's turn!

2 comments:

  1. If you need to borrow our microwave until you get one you can. But you'll have to wait until the 16th to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an extra one. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete